Ratings for Dr. Jaime A. Romero

I was referred to Dr. Romero's office by a mutual friend and my experience with his office has been amazing! I've bounced around different oral surgeons throughout Nashville but have found a home with Solace Oral Surgery--a clean, friendly and hi-tech oral surgery office that you should check out!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

The Diva wife Eva "Manager'' of Dr. Romero is totally out of place in the medical profession. The huge fat lip I received was because no precautions were taken with delicate mucosa. My excoriated lip hurt 10x greater than the tooth extraction. I was escorted by the Diva in 6 inch stacks, both of us staggering down the hall into recovery. I was let out of the side door after about 15 minutes requesting my driver to get me in to the car, Not once had the tech or nurse checked on me. The mouth wasn't checked, I was never offered an ice pack for my bubba gump lip. I felt I was tossed out. An hour wait before surgery delayed into 2 hours. Finally got out in about 3 hours. The equipment is old and outdated. Cracked equipment, rusty, small little rooms haven't been updated in years. It was very frightening. In surgery everyone should be dressed properly with " PPE: personal protective equipment such as Googles, masks, shoe covers,hair covering. Not here. The hair was not covered, although I feel sure gloves were used. I was a totally bad experience and super expensive. I would never go there again nor recommend friends or family go there. Dr. Romero is ccertainely not up to date on the latest devices to protect the delicate mouth area, or too cheap to purchase those items.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014