Ratings for Dr. Marilyn A. Robertson

Dr. Robertson has always been a people first type of doctor. She delivered both my daughters, and has tended to my medical needs such that I would follow her to what ever practice she joined. She is an exemplary doctor, but more importantly, she is a compassionate personand addresses your whole person in her approach to treating you as her patient. I cannot speak highly enough about the consistent care and attention I have received over the years! with Dr. Robertson!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

She does not make her patients feel comfortable, not too friendly. Prescribed me something that doesn't even exist...def would not recommend

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

she stinks the PA becomes your doctor. Not very caring at all. Advice... Get another doctor

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Was very disatisfied with the service that was given to me. I did not see the doctor until my pregnancy was in jeopardy. The P.A. was always the one to examine me, which I really did not like.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

Dr. Marilyn A. Robertson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Hempstead, NY