Ratings for Dr. Laura Knecht

Dr. Laura Knecht is wonderful. She takes her time listening to each patient and helps us find the action plan that is best for us. She is an expert and kind, the perfect blend of science and art.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I went to Dr. Knecht for almost a year after my original endo closed her practice. I’ve been Type 1 diabetic for over 10 years and have pretty good control of it. When there was an issue with my insurance paying for my insulin, her office was extremely slow and unresponsive (multiple calls, no calls back, giving incorrect info when I did get through, etc) in remedying the issue. While in the office I experienced a hypoglycemic episode and a nurse went to bring me some juice to fix it, but never returned with the juice. Every visit I was treated like I didn’t know anything about my own care even though I’ve been doing this most of my life and have a great A1c. While she is a knowledgeable doctor, her staff is not worth the visits.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I was refereed to Dr. Knecht for possible thyroid problems. She ordered over $1500 worth of tests, many of which may not have been covered by insurance. I did research and after a number of phone calls I found that only the doctors office could request coverage for the individual tests. I took all of the information I had researched to her office. Two months later (and rescheduled appointment -takes two months to get back in) I was told that because their office is busy and they haven't had time to deal with my questions. I am switching physicians.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017