Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. Erdos

I'm not sure who the other reviews are talking about, but Dr Erdos is a wonderful doctor. She was patient, kind, and very thorough! She answered my questions, took her time to explain things, and we collectively came up with a plan for my shoulder. I have referred many family and friends to her, who have also had wonderful experiences. Highly recommend Dr Erdos!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Would not recommend for man or beast, but then again she will treat you like a dog! Give her a moment to show you how you will be treated post-op.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Please DO NOT go see her. She is rude and cold-hearted.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

RUDE! Degrading! Temperamental! Would not take any responsibility

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Poor surgical hand skills, poor with surgical technology, poor with surgical diagnosis. Need I say more. Don't even waste your copay. You will regret it!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Rude, poorly skilled at all levels, bad outcomes, no follow up, no answers, just rushing to surgery without safer options.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Erdos and her staff. Her staff was kind and very helpful. The doctor was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. She did my surgery in a timely manner and I have made a great recovery without issue. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Would not recommend this rude doctor to anyone. There are partners in the Greensburg office that are wonderful. She just isn't one of them.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Jennifer A. Erdos's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2002)