Ratings for Dr. Beverly A. Neyland

Dr. Neyland is an awesome Doctor. She took care of all four of my children throughout the years. I would want her to be my Grand Children doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I'm 35 and Neyland delivered me and was my doc. My daughter is 17 delivered her and is still her doc. I wouldn't change her for the world. My child was very sickly and she was very attenative to my child and all her needs!! Some people say when a dr has been around to long they lose touch, Neyland has gotten better and better!! Staff was always really great with us as well. U might have one or two nuts over the years but that's expected, they come and go .Love u Neyland and staff!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

dr. neyland told me shortly after my son was born that he would never walk or talk and was severly brain damaged. she was right. and until his death she was involved in his care. her clinic is a great place to take your special needs child.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

My son was 7 weeks old with a fever and the office staff said it would be 2 weeks before they could get me in. I called the nurse 2 times and never got a return phone call. I ended up taking him to the ER. Unfortunatly my insurance only have a handfull of ped doctors on the provider list so I am stuck with them until I can find someone else. Also when I took him in for his circumcision Dr Neyland was very rude and talked down to me because I am a young mother.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr. Neyland has been mychildrens doctor for 23 years. I think Dr. Neyland is an awesome Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

My daughter had been in the hospital with febrile convulsions and I wanted a referral to UCLA to get her checked out because this isn't the first time she has had a hospital stay and they have not been able to come up with a concrete diagnosis. Dr. Neyland talked down to me and she made me feel like I didn't know what was best for my daughter. She spoke to me as if I were a simpleton.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

The best experience i ever had was at this peditricians office. Extremely knowlegdable and best bedside manner. Kids seem to enjoy her colorfullness and conversation. AAA+

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

Dr. Beverly A. Neyland's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)