Ratings for Dr. Slava Shapiro

I visited Slava Shapiro twice and each time I had no procedures performed. The first time I needed so-called medical clearance which obtained. Second time I still needed clearance and by that time I was done with him and his rude office staff. He is abrupt and bad mouthed my primary care physician based on his assumptions that were incorrect. Do not go there.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Unfortunately there is a Long wait. Popular Dr. Quick and painless.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Worse experience ever, Dr. Shapiro was so rough, the staff is not professional at all, they were using their cell phones and rushing to go home... They made me wait for like 2 hours,my appt was for 2pm and they took me at 4pm I passed out because I hadn't eat for 8hrs before the appt and this doctor was so rough and didn't even care if I was ok for him to do the surgery, I work in a dentist office and I know how to treat patients and make them feel comfortable. If you don't want to be traumatized like I am right now and scared to do a extraction, DON'T go to this office. I usually don't care or write reviews, but this time I feel I need to, because this is my field and this Doctor and staff don't care about their patients.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015