Ratings for Dr. Mary M. Waller

Dr. Waller is an excellent Dentist, finding the root of my tooth problems and helping me be out of pain. I feel I have received excellent care from Dr. Waller who cares about her patients. I would not visit any other Dentist because I know that I have the best in Dr. Waller.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr Waller is wonderful. I originally went to Lake Geneva Dental and they told me I had 6 cavities that needed to be taken care of right away. I didn't have the money ($600+) and wasn't in pain so I put it off. A year later I began having pain and Dr Waller was able to squeeze me in within 2 hours of calling the office to make an appointment. She gave me a special toothpaste to use to help the painful sensitivity. When I asked how my cavities were doing she told me that I didn't have ANY. There were some areas to watch but none that required drilling and filling. I asked if I'd be able to get an appointment within the next couple of days for a cleaning before I went back to school out of state. She had enough time before her next appointment and gave me the cleaning on the spot. Dr Waller is very conservative and will not do useless work or stretch out work for multiple office visits just to make money. I will always go back to her as long as I'm living within an hour of her office.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

yelled at my husband for not returning to previous dentist to have work done.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010