Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Gibson

I had a severe sinus infection as well as a lot of other sinus problems. Dr. Gibson thoroughly explained what he was going to do. His bedside manner was matched by his great skill. People couldn't believe that I had major sinus surgery since I had absolutely no problems with it. I think the longest I had to wait in 4 visits was about 25 minutes with the other 3 being less than 10 minutes. If I could give 10 stars I would.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I waited over 2 hours for my appointment and obviously others did too because 2 patients walked out while I was still waiting to be seen. I thought that would speed my visit up, but it didn't. The staff were apologetic and offered to reschedule which I couldn't because I was going out of town. This was not the first time he ran very late. My very first appointment he ran a little over an hour behind. Dr. Gibson apparently thinks very little of other people's time as evident in this chronic problem. Too long to wait for an ok Dr.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Outstanding! Extremely knowledgeable and caring, I have never had a doctor experience so professional and after which I felt like I owned the information that pertained to me. He's obviously brilliant as so few doctors have that knowledge and skill but he is able to come down to the patient's level so that I left feeling like it was a team experience and I am going to get better understanding my diagnosis, all options of treatment and the risks and benefits of each, and even had me understanding the literature, amazing!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Dr. Brian D. Gibson's Credentials

• Florida State University College of Medicine (Grad. 2006)