Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Willis

Very thorough. Answered my questions and asked a lot of questions. In the end, made appropriate recommendations. Researched my history and was familiar with my problems.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Saw me for less than five minutes, terrible bedside manner, didn't seem interested in listening to my concerns, gave me a paper that said I was obese and said to check back in, in 6months. Gone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Never will I go back to Dr. Jennifer Willis. She never spends time to get to know you. Never asks questions, just sends you off to othet specialist. Then, never calls you to tell you the results, you have to call the office weeks later to ask about them. Very unprofessional. Will never go back to this Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I have followed this doctor around practice to practice. I don't know what's happened over the years but she's not the same doctor she used to be. She will not call you when you ask for a callback from the doctor for something important. She will refer you out to for everything. She will not write prescriptions unless she sees you even though she has just seen you. She has a multitude of interns that come in one after another asking the same questions over and over. I am switching doctors. I've had it.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor. She comes off very cold and uncaring. I have been in multiple times for a variety of symptoms and she attributes everything to being overweight and refuses to listen further. She makes me feel like I am crazy and making everything up. She barely asks questions, doesn't spend time getting to know the clients, and isn't helpful.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I saw Dr Willis twice in past year, while she spent time asking questions, she didn't hear what I said or offer a viable solution to my health concerns. She was condescending, and her advice could have put me in a hospital. After sharing my experience with co-workers, I found one also had 2 terrible appts with her. Dr Willis needs to understand that HER life choices are her decision and these choices may not work for clients coming in with different health issues. I'm disappointed that she came across high & mighty, and that her lifestyle is how she dictates how she practices medicine. Sometimes you have to think outside the box and do what works for a client and NOT what you would do for yourself. Will be finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Primary care should mean just that. I found her to be uninterested in working with me as a partner in my own medical care. Just recently relocated from MA and leaving a great PCP. I found her more interested in telling me what she won't do as my dr. Refusing to write prescriptions I usually got from my PCP (and I'm not talking narcotics or unnecessary antibiotics). Referring out to specialists monthly that I have seen for an annual or semi-annual workup. I asked, I need to go to them every month now? She said well..not every month. No concern of my situation of expense When I had received a call from her nurse about labs, BTW a dosage that was determined by the specialist, I was told to cut down a dossage however no direction as to how or to what dosage I asked the nurse if I could speak to the doctor more about this. Her reply was "yeah ah no she won't call you about this"! Seriously ? if you are looking for a doctor to coordinate your care with you, look further. Don't look to her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I've been having a lot of blood pressure problems so I made an appt to see her. I was not told to arrive early so I showed up for my appt and was turned away after the rude lady at the front desk checked with the dr. Very unprofessional and very uncaring.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Jennifer L. Willis's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Workers Comp