Ratings for Dr. Elene S. Pilapil

Rude, doesn't listen, impatient, unprofessional, and looks unkempt. Her neglect resulted in a long hospital stay and massive hospital bill for me. She should not have people's lives in her hands.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Got mad because I wouldn't do a treatment yhat has many side effects. I don't need sny more problems so she told me off (politely) but still did

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I had the same problem as the previous reviewer. Rushed through appointment, did not take into consideration previous medical history. Prescribed me medicine that had nothing to do with my symptoms. I will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr rushes through appts, does not listen. Prescribed medicine which s/not be taken for this patients health problems. Dr increased other dosages but did not follow through with new prescription. Then unresponsive to pharmacy and patient requests to submit the new script. Patient can die w/o this help. Disgusted with this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014