Ratings for Dr. Tatyana S. Borisiak

Excellent doctor, vast knowledge base, education both European and American; very attentive to patient's needs

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I cannot help but rate this doctor 5 star is every possible way. My mother was her patient at Westside Regional Medical Center. It was quite difficult time in our family. My mom was in critical condition and was admitted to ICU on life support. Every day many doctors would come in and examine her, she had numerous tests and medications that would be so difficult to understand if not Dr.Borisiak. She really took her time to explain what was going on, she was attentive to every little detail and made some critical desisions that helped my mom to recover faster. She is personable, knowlgeble and down to earth. People like her make all the difference. Thank You!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Excellent , knowledgeable, courteous and professional

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Excellent doctor! She is very knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I've had the pleasure to be a patient of Dr. Borisiak 2 times. She is a very knowledgable, professional physician. I got a full physical exam and she was very thorough . She took time to answer all my questions and concerns. I will definitely go to her again and recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I first met Dr.Borisiak at Westside Regional medical center where I was her patient. Being hospitalized is most strefull expirience and her being my doctor made all the difference. She was mediating and guiding my care as many specialists and staff members were involved. She was able to answer many questions we had and comfort in this most difficult time with reassurance. After my hospital discharge I followed up in the office and received most welcoming care from her staff. Janisse and Melissa were amazing. My husband is now patient of Dr.Borisiak. I would certanly reccomend this doctor as very knowlegable, personable and carring .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Borisiak is very personable as well as her staff. I visited her for a physical exam but there was not much of an examination performed. Before the doctor came into the office they did an EKG. As far as her exam, she listened to my heart and breathing, looked in ears, and was pretty much done. She gave me a script to have blood work done. I arrived in Jeans, Shirt, Sneakers and never had to remove an article of clothing. Since then I have found another doctor that actually performed a complete physical.

Submitted July 18, 2014