Ratings for Dr. Charles M. Rios

We highly recommend Dr. Rios. He listened to our concerns and gave a detailed report on our son's results. We were impressed with his staff and the assessments provided.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr Rios was the missing puzzle in my son's diagnosis. He spent extra time reviewing my son's history, test results and provided a very thorough recommendation. I highly recommend Dr Rios.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

We had the best experience we've ever had with Dr. Rios. Everything was professional, timely, helpful, his knowledge was tremendously helpful . We could not have had more luck in finding a developmental pediatrician to re-evaluate my son. So blessed to have found him

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Very knowledgeable and understanding. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Rios and his staff. His staff responded to my initial email query within a few hours, and every time I emailed I got an answer back within minutes later. Dr. Rios himself was a very kind and intelligent man. He was very patient, positive and upbeat with my son which was refreshing. He was able to have all my son's testing (IQ and ADOS) done along with an initial interview and an emailed survey (to both myself and our son's teacher) in three visits and left with diagnosis paperwork in hand.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

This office is great!! Staff is friendly, scheduling was prompt and the wait time was minimal. Not once did we feel rushed and left with all our questions asked and more. They are very knowledgeable and have helped us tremendously! Also, they are thorough in every step of the process when it came to examining my child. I would go there again in a heartbeat and truly a blessing to have found this office. Easiest 5 Stars!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

We love Dr. Rios! He was direct, informative, kind and practical. We know exactly the right steps to take to handle our situation. We felt very comfortable talking to him as if he's been our best friend forever. We believe it's not just a job to him, he's personally invested in making a difference for every child that comes to him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

ABSOLUTELY LOVE DR RIOS!!!! He is absolutely wonderful with kids, he talked to my son where he could understand. He spent as much time with us as we wanted, I never felt rushed or pushed out the door!! He helped my sons self esteem tremendously & helped me, as a parent, completely understand what is going on with my son!! I would 100% recommend Dr. Rios to anyone having issues with their child at home or at school!! He's wonderful!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

He is wonderful. Really worked hard to help us understand my sons diagnosis. Gave us support group information, books to get to help us better understand. Really went over what therapies our son would need. Gave us hard copies and emails of all the assessments and diagnosis information. My husband really appreciated that Dr. Rios took the time to answer all go our questions. Dr. Rios was even willing to fill out FMLA paperwork for us without charging for it. Some people are put off that you don't meet with the doctor on the first visit. But that how he's able to get you in so quickly. Not have the 6-8 month wait time for like the child study center. He doesn't have the nicest office but he more than makes up for it by being such a great doctor. It was a little expensive (even with insurance) but that was because we hadn't met our 2000$ deductible yet. I feel like my son will have better outcomes due to getting in quickly to see Dr. Rios and getting the information that we needed.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Charles M. Rios's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX