Ratings for Dr. Ronald J. Luszcz

Had problems with attitude from office staff in the past. Showed up for an early morning physical. The office made a mistake and put the wrong date in their computer system. I had an appointment card to prove my appointment. Staff said they couldn't fit me in, although there were no patients at the time. As I left, I saw the doctor coming in, I told him about the problem. He was indifferent said, "I can only see so many patients". I took off work and fasted 12 hours for this. These people lack any customer service skills and have no concern for their patients. I wonder how they would have felt if the roles were reversed.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Sounds like the previous reviews were all written by the same person. Didn't like him as a dr. Talks to you like you are an idiot but worse yet is his clerical staff. Rude and nasty. Started seeing Dr. DePaulo in the same practice. Better Dr but couldn't deal with the staff. Time to switch.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

i have been seen Dr. luszcz for two years, i find him caring and knowledgeable, never rushes you and is very patient, he listens and makes you feel comfortable enough to discuss anything, he even calls you for follow up, a rare treat today, excellent bedside manners, he also has a wonderful staff. Thank you Dr.Luszcz.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

I recommend Dr. Luszcz to all my friends. He is caring, concerned and very easy to talk to. He makes sure you understand the instructions for treatment at each visit and recommends a specialist when appropriate. He has called home to follow up on an appointment or procedure to ensure you are getting better. His staff is wonderful, always pleasant and helpful. They always find a way to get in for a last minute appointment when you really need it. Thank you Dr Luszcz and his staff for the wonderful care they provide to my entire family.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

very nice doctor. thorough and concerned. we use him for the whole family. :)

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Great thorough and caring Doctor. Knows his stuff and helps. He is what a Doctor should be.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Very happy with the care I receive.Not only knowledgable but also a compassionate man.Very easy to talk to and I never feel "rushed". Also has a wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Dr. Ronald J. Luszcz's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1974)