Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. FOLEY

He called my wife and harassed her on the phone because she wanted a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

We are moving to the mainland and I wish I could take Dr. Foley with me. I am currently pregnant with our second child (he delivered our first). We will be moving at the end of my first trimester, travel for a month, and then move to our new state. Dr. Foley said we can text him any time during our travels with any concerns, advice, etc. He is understanding, honest, caring, and informative. Me and my husband love him as a Dr. in fact our whole family does. I have been searching for new Dr.s on the mainland and I just don't think I will find one quite like him. During delivery he was always there, while running a practice, and seeing other patients. He checked on me regularly and continues that same care. I cannot say enough amazing things about him and his staff. They are all friendly and competent. The best time to make appointments is in the mornings. He does get busy and the wait times increase. I will say this, he can have a full reception and be behind on his appointments AND he will still give you his time, listen, address your concerns, and answer your questions. He is worth the wait. He also has two locations in town and Mililani, he splits his time during the week. He is the absolute best!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Doctor Foley is amazing. He delivered my son back in 2008 and has helped me through several miscarriages. He is very understanding and spends as much time as you need. Because he treats every patient like they are important and deserve his full attention, the waits times can be long. But believe me, he is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Foley is worth the drive! He is the only Dr in his practice. He is such a great man! He always comes in with a smile and a hug for everyone. He answers every question with a detailed answer and he doesn't blow off a single question or treat you like you're just another pregnant lady he doesn't have time for. I swear he acts like he genuinely cares about each and every patient! And he always treats my husband and my friend with respect and love too. Plus, he does an ultrasound at every appt! He also gives out his personal cell so you don't have to go thru nurses and channels and waiting for an answer if you need him asap! I cannot say anything bad about him, except his appt wait times are long, but it's because he is so thorough and attentive with his patients! The thing that sold me is that even tho he is older and been delivering babies for like 15 years, he seems to still love his job. Acts like he really lives to deliver babies.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Foley is excellent. A warmer bedside manner is rare to find. Like another reviewer said, he is extremely calming, very friendly and caring. He is also honest. You will not feel rushed under his care which is probably why his appointments run into one another. I no longer mind the wait as he is very good and you leave the office feeling well-cared for and informed.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

We saw Dr. Foley for six months. Due to us moving Dr. Foley did not delivery our baby. If we stayed in Hawaii we would most definitely would like him to be our MD again. He is extremely clamming, and had our best interest in mind. He would explain well, and cheerful on top of that. We did learn to be the first appointment of the day as to meet him on time. As there are many that like him as a Dr. we is quite busy. However, because he taking the time to discuss and explain that makes waiting for him, IF you are not the first or second appointment of the day. He is a good caring physician. We highly recommend him to others. He will also give good unbiased counsel about compliance and where to deliver. Cheers to Dr. Foley.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010