Ratings for Dr. Catherine L. Wisda

Dr. Wisda is very pleasant and very good in her field. She treated my mom a now takes care of me! I never wait long and have never had any problems getting in to see her, especially when I had some problems.....kudos to Dr. Wisda By the way she did cateract surgery on my mom.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Wisda for a number of years now. I have always been happy with her. There was a time when some of her staff was argumentative as well as unhelpful, but those individuals were replaced a long time ago. The present staff is pleasant and helpful. Dr. Wisda herself has always been competent, professional, and eminently helpful. She did lens replacements for me in both of my eyes and I had absolutely no ill effects, no complications, no problems. If I hadn't had this surgery done, I would be blind today due to cataracts. As it is, I see very, very well. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Wisda.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

staff not helpful

flag | Submitted December 18, 2006

Dr. Catherine L. Wisda's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1986)

• BCBS Illinois