Dr. Jullie W. Pan

5 1 3.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Jullie W. Pan

Dr. Jullie W. Pan's Ratings

Run! She has no concept of what it is to be on time. I waited three weeks for her to return a phone call. When she finally did, it was obvious she'd never even looked at my chart. She complained that I had the nerve to call her. She told me that I was "insignificant " I asked for the results of my brain MRI and she started to talk about my knee. I had to ask her at least six times what she recommended for my Epilepsy care. She never answered my question. Don't waste your time. Find a doctor that realizes patients are people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

She is wonderful. Extremely helpful and caring with my teenage daughter. She takes the time to get to know her patients and is very thorough. Her staff is knowledgeable and they return calls at anytime of the day or night.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2011

Dr. Pan seems like a nice, intelligent person, but she has some kind of personal problem that keeps her from understanding her patients. My friends have repeatedly had to inform her of things she herself said. She'll recommend contradictory services or ideas and can't seem to keep track of her train of thought. She suggested a referral for an older patient then was offended that he was referred. They're clearly intelligent people but some of the people in that clinic make me worry that these neurological problems are catching. I suggest dealing with the nurses since they seem to understand what's going on whereas something screwy is going on with her ability to communicate or think.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][228044].votes_count ]]