Ratings for Dr. James J. Otting

If you need a pain specialist Dr.James Otting is seriously the way to go. I have never had a doctor make me feel important. MOST DOCTORS MAKE PEOPLE FEEL THEY WANT YOUR MONEY NOT HIM. He really seems to care about his patients. He is always busy at his office but no what even if he gets behind he will not rush you. The medical assistants have been all really friendly too. If you want a doctor who will try to figure out the right treatment for you and actually take time and listen , see Dr.Otting. I seriously feel blessed to have him as a doctor especially with everything I am going through! He is very knowledgeable and puts you at ease during procedures !

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr.Otting is interested in knowing about my pain and its whereabouts,his explenations are understandable and he truly cares about my wellbeing. I am very happy and consider myself very lucky to have found a great doctor as Dr.Otting.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr Otting took the time to thoroughly evaluate and discuss my problem with me. His staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. Any time I had an issue, no matter the problem they would help me out. I would highly recommend them to anyone that legitimately has an issue with chronic pain. Dr Otting is an amazing doctor that clearly cares about every patient. I truly believe that the way a doctor treats his/her staff is a great reflection of the way they handle their patients. Dr O's staff LOVES him. Enough said!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

He listens and it's obvious that he has true concern for my best interest.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

This doctor takes the time to listen to you and is knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. James J. Otting's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2006)

GHI