Ratings for Dr. Heba Abdulla

Dr Abdulla is a very competent, highly intelligent, and helpful professional. She is straight forward and she will not waste her time or yours; nor would she take any risks whatsoever when it comes to her patients' wellbeing. She will tell you what needs to be done and will just do it if you have the good sense to agree to her treatment option. This woman has the most discriminating professional eye I have ever encountered. I am a young person who has been seeing her for several years now, since my mid twenties. She has spared me the horror of skin cancer three times already. Every single tiny skin irregularity she has chosen to address has been identified as a ticking time bomb by the biopsy following removal. I have no scars either. Earlier this year she noticed a couple of pinhead sized red specs on my finger tips that concerned her, she referred me to an internal medicine specialist and the tests they ran identified a systemic issue which could have turned into something dangerous had it not been detected early. Not to mention, Dr. Abdulla has been very nonjudgmental and helpful with any skin aging concerns and has straight up told me "you are a good candidate for this, you are not ready for that quite yet, I will let you know when you are, and I would never use that other thing on your skin type." As a side note, what she advised in favor of was the cheapest of all procedures by far. She does not come off as the warmest, most social person initially, that's true, and if that's what you are looking for in a dermatologist for some reason, she's not your doctor. However, if you are looking to have your skin cancer prevented, your potentially deadly diseases diagnosed in early, treatable stages, and your skin aging process put in check, all in the most streamlined and to the point way imaginable, I'd make an appointment with her. PS: once you get to know her a little she's a very personable, friendly, caring woman. Otherwise, it would be hard to explain how I know things about her personal life, her family and her likes and dislikes.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Was not pleased with my visit. Went for a rash. She was rushed and not thorough at all. Would not go back

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Abdulla is such an amazing doctor. She takes her time answering questions and going into detail about after care and what to expect. She even took time out of her day to call and follow up to make sure I was doing ok after my procedure. The staff was very pleasant and VERY patient in the office when I was nervous about my procedure.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

This doctor is SO unprofessional. She has delayed acutane treatment for SIX months because she is incompetent. (Prescription STILL pending) She knows nothing about the medication she prescribes and never delivered the instructions clearly or correctly, probably because she didn't even know them herself. Abdulla has also been tremendously immature and above all, absent. She never answers phone calls or messages and does not respect her patients' appointments, schedules, questions, or concerns. She refuses to take responsibility for the mistakes that she made even after being proven wrong. Her visits are a waste of money, they are completely USELESS and UNPRODUCTIVE. Do NOT recommend. TL;DR Abdulla is an unprofessional, irresponsible, immature, incompetent "doctor" who will suck your bank account dry just like your skin. — Annoyed patient who lost all patience

Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Abdulla is the BEST in ever way! She's an Excellent doctor and she's also a kind and compassionate human being! She really cares about her patients and is very knowledgable! Honestly she goes above and beyond to help her patients -- you would be very lucky to have her as your doctor!! 😊

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

The best dermatologist I have ever been to! She listened to me, she didn't waste time and she gave me free samples before I filled my prescription!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Very nice office with easy parking. Easy to get an appointment at short notice. Knowledgeable with modern techniques and ideas.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Very nice office with easy parking. The doctor is wonderful. She is always on time and willing to fit you in, in an emergency. Never had to wait more than 10 days for an appointment. Calls immediately when she gets lab results.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011