You may also like

Dr. Glenn's new office is great, his care has always been spot on and compassionate. He took the time to review all of my choices for care and helped guide me toward what he thought would be best for my lifestyle. He's a smart Doctor, and I'm thrilled I chose to have surgery with him. Best experience I could hope for.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Glenn, is a fabulous physician. I had reservation about neck surgery and Dr Glenn helped be explore other options. When physical therapy and injections stopped working, he explained my surgical options. We moved forward with a plan to replace rather than fuse some disks. Once we agreed on a direction, his team helped with all stages from education about my surgery, to prep and through re-hab. The results have been outstanding I do not have pain in my neck or arms. . I am grateful for his services. Thank you Dr. Glenn

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Glenn has amazing bedside manner and really takes the time to talk to you about your issues and the possible solutions. His office staff is educated and very helpful. Great experience!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Glenn was wonderful. My neck is all better! Wonderful bedside manner too!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I am a 56 year old male that had multiple issues with my lumbar spine. In Jan 2014, Dr. Glenn performed a 5-hour laminectomy on 3 vertebrae + opening my involved foraminas. Prior to the proceedure, I was in moderate-to-severe pain, and my ability to simply walk normally was a roll of the dice. Immediately after waking-up from surgery, the severe neural pain was GONE! I was up and walking the next morning, and after a couple months of healing, I got my life back! I cannot express enough how this doctor's skill has fixed my back, but I feel like he "rolled the clock" back 20-years on how I am feeling. I am back to hiking in the mountains, and will return to work next month. BRAVO Dr. Glenn!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Glenn's new office is great! All the staff are so friendly, it's obvious they enjoy their jobs. Dr. Glenn himself has always been so helpful, so attentive to my concerns and complaints. After all my conservative care options have been tried, I'm now going to have surgery and couldn't be more confident in Dr. Glenn and his skills.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr Glenn is a wonderful dr. He diagnosed my problem very fast and was able to help me and am now pain free. His staff is fantastic and after my surgery followed up with me and answered any questions right away. I was terrified about having back surgery and had met with other doctors and Dr. Glenn was the only doctor I felt 100% comfortable with.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

He is an amazing doctor who gives you the attention you need. His staff was very helpful and polite. He is approachable and I would recommend him to anyone who has the ailment as I do.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

I was surprised and pleased by the personal attention given by Dr. Glenn. He treated me like I was a personal friend rather than a patient. He seemed very knowledgeable but more importantly took the time to explain the issues and options to me in terms I could understand.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr Glenn was efficient and skillful. Most impressive was the care and concern he demonstrated and his ability to explain my options in a reassuring manner. Anyone considering a spinal treatment should be sure to contact Dr Glenn.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr. Jamieson S. Glenn's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Glenn's new office is great, his care has always been spot on and compassionate. He took the time to review all of my choices for care and helped guide me t..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Glenn, is a fabulous physician. I had reservation about neck surgery and Dr Glenn helped be explore other options. When physical therapy and injections ..."

August 27, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3021519'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3021519'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014