Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Pfister

Dr. Michael J. Pfister (DDS, MS) impressed me. I apparently did not need a root canal but I would go to him if I needed one. I was referred to him by my primary general dentist for an urgent consult about a fractured tooth root. Pfister listens carefully and takes ample time out of his busy schedule to explain his findings and recommendations. His office is also staffed by very pleasant and responsive assistants. He has excellent equipment such as a CBCT to help him diagnose. I found Dr. Pfister personable, knowledgeable and energetically engaged in helping his patients. When he found my problem, he made a recommendation that I see an oral surgeon who has an excellent reputation. It's always a pleasure for me to recognize professional excellence and Dr. Pfister merits that recognition.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I would not recommend this office to anyone. Very poor staff.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Always professional, informative, and gentle. Office is so comfortable and current staff is/are (? damgrammar!) really nice.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015