Ratings for Dr. John D. Shelgren

The staffs was rude and unfriendly so was the doctor. I basically went somewhere else and did the work up all over again.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

I am highly suspicious of this doctor! I saw a doctor in this office who claimed to be a Dr Shelgren and was not. I was than billed for a copayment of which they refused to bill my medicare. So I had to pay my copay out of pocket.The staff is very rude most of the time and the billing service is very generic. This was is the new location too! I am on to this doctor and will not be satified until he is looked at!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

This man was contacted through a service during an emergency situation and I was floored by his demeaner. If he did not have credentials I honestly would have thought I had been speaking to a heavily impaired obnoxious frat boy. Since then I have found out many things to indicate this was not an isolated incident. I've also noticed he has since changed locations.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2006

Dr. John D. Shelgren's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1977)

Champ Va