Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Ferrell

Dr Ferrell delivered my second baby, was my GP, and was pediatrician for both of my children for nearly 2 years. We LOVE him. He is very laid back, LOVES children, and trusts a mother to make the right choices for her own children rather than micro-managing his patients. The only complaint I ever had was that through my entire pregnancy, MULTIPLE ultrasounds, nobody ever noticed my baby had bits! So all the girly clothes and nursery things had to be replaced LOL. We have moved and are now searching for a new doctor and it SUCKS! We will truly miss both Dr Ferrell and his wife Anna who is a dentist in the same office. Oh, and his nurse Katrina. She gave my son the nickname "Bruiser Bob" at his 1 month checkup, and it is still with us nearly 2 years later :)

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I was extremely sick with a kidney infection and it took his office 4 days to call in my prescription. By the time I finally got my prescription filled I was almost so sick I needed to go to the hospital.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Dr. Ferrell is a very careing physician who is a careing and concerned doctor for each and every patient he sees. Unlike other physicians he will send you to a specialist if warranted. He is an asset to our community.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Charles W. Ferrell's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

HIP