Dr. Surena Namdari

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Surena Namdari

Caring and compassionate...rare traits for a surgeon

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Answered all my questions and responded immediately.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

My shoulder is now perfect. I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Definitely recommend him to anyone needing shoulder surgery. Great experience from first appointment til after surgery.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Answered all of our questions. My husband and I felt very comfortable with him. He reached out to us the day before surgery to answer our last minute questions. I had a very positive experience and would recommend him to anyone. We feel very blessed to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Spent over an hour discussing surgical and non-surgical options with me. I attempted physical therapy for a few months but was no satisfied with the results. I finally had my rotator cuff repaired and could not be happier with the results. My cousin had a shoulder replacement with him and also had a really positive experience.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

Dr. Surena Namdari's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Surena Namdari is an assistant professor of orthopaedic surgery at Thomas Jefferson University. He completed medical school at Brown University and orthopaedic residency at the University of Pennsylvania. He was then awarded a fellowship in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery at Washington University in St Louis. He specializes in the arthroscopic and open treatment of all conditions of the shoulder and elbow, including arthritis, tendon disorders, fractures, and instability. He is particularly interested in complex problems, involving bone loss, irreparable tendon tears, or failed previous surgery. Dr. Namdari is especially committed to the practice of evidence-based medicine and is actively involved in advancing the field of orthopaedics through research. He has an extensive bibliography of original papers and abstracts and has presented both nationally and internationally.

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2007)

• Dislocated shoulder