Ratings for Dr. Latonya Engon-Zibi

Dr. Zibi is a gifted healer, a wonderful person, full of compassion. She helped me develop compassion for myself from a place of compassion for all human beings, and helped me transform my grief into gratitude. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Dr. Z is excellent! She really takes the time to listen and helps identify underlying issues. I looked forward to my sessions every week and the only reason I ended was simply because I was done and was able to incorporate all the tools she had taught me into my daily life. I definitely noticed a difference in my communication style and confidence from the beginning of my session to the end. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

dr. zibi helped me grieve the loss of a family member. she helped me learn to take care of myself, made me realize that my voice was important. i am very glad to have had the chance to work with her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

My sessions with Dr. Latonya Engon-Zibi, were so valuable; she helped me be able to speak and to hear my own voice, helping me to make choices according to my own wisdom.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Zibi Rocks! She taught me that I don't have to be everything for everybody. I am grateful to have had her as my therapist

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017