Ratings for Dr. Jeronimo Guzman

My teen agers were operated by Dr Guzmán, himself and his staff were great to calm me down. All explanations pre and post op were clear. He is fluent in Spanish and that made it easier for us. Many thanks

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

At 37 years old I have not had to have a lot of dental work done so I was very nervous and hesitant about deciding to have my wisdom teeth taken out. Dr Guzman was very personable which made me feel very comfortable. The entire experience from start to finish was amazing. I have had no pain whatsoever since my treatment. He checked on me that night to make sure I was doing ok and his staff touched base with me the very next day as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Guzman and his staff to anyone! I felt very well taken care of!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

I brought my daughter from Cancun to get her wisdom teeth out by Dr Guzman. The experience was fantastic, Dr Guzman was great and Sofia recovered without any pain or swelling. His staff was also amazing with such a high end service. Great bedside manners from all the team members I interacted. Keep it up ☺️

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

I originally had my consultation with Dr. Guzman at the Palm Beach location and had to bring my one year old with me. They were so efficient and quick, but not rushed. They just took my little one into consideration which means so much! They reassured me it was not an issue and they even played with him a little bit while I got my X-ray! The front desk staff was so welcoming and kind. I booked my appointment for all 4 impacted wisdom teeth to be removed that day. Naturally the dentist terrifies me, so on the day of surgery I was very anxious and worrisome. When I got to the Jupiter office they recognized me (which is just a little reassuring that they aren’t just business people, but more personal, and they care about their patients.) The nurse took me back and asked me how I was feeling and when I explained that I was SUPER nervous she told me how they would take care of me and I would be just fine. She explained all of the steps of the surgery and continued to check on me while setting up the machines. When Dr. Guzman came in he gave me a personal hello and was just so kind! He small talked with me a bit and even made me laugh, (but maybe that’s the laughing gas talking Lol!) Next thing I know- I’m waking up and it’s all over! He distracted me while administering anesthesia which is exactly what I needed! They even let my partner come back to my room as soon as I was done and made sure they explained everything to her in depth for aftercare. I am SO pleased with my decision to go to this office. They are so kind, good, efficient, and honest. THESE are how all doctors, nurses, and staff should treat their patients. They set the bar very high and I hope that anyone who is nervous about choosing them or Dr. Guzman Reads this and decides as I have that their is no one out there better!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

All the staff and the doctor are very respectful. It was a great experience.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Last week on a Monday I had some serious surgery that was performed by Dr, Guzman and it involved seeing his stall at Jupiter and Burns road along with the surgery there were 7 extractions there are not enough accolades to properly express what great work was done by the entire staff the Jupiter staff was extremely courteous and helpful and the Burns road surgical staff was beyond great. Today I had a one week follow up and all was great and a large shout out to Shana and Kristen. In closing Dr. Guzman to me was the best of the best and thank you to all the staff.I really appreciate you. Tom Seifert

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

My son had a wisdom tooth pulled by Dr. Guzman on 5/21/2018 . When I spoke to him after the procedure he stated the doctor was very nice and made him feel very comfortable. He felt no pain through the procedure. I would definitely recommend Dr. Guzman. Also his staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I was visiting Jupiter from London, Canada. I had an emergency after getting my teeth knocked out by a baseball. This happened late on a Friday afternoon. I went to the emergency room at Jupiter Medical Center. Dr. Guzman was the dentist on call. He was wonderful. Dr. Guzman re-opened his office and called in his wonderful assistant Shawna to help with my treatment. Dr. Guzman and his staff went above and beyond to get me the treatment I required. Not only did he fix me up, but he also gave me a ride back to my hotel after the procedure. What a great gentleman! I think I'm going to move to Jupiter after the treatment I received.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I have had a great experience with Dr Guzman. He was professional and gave me clear advice regarding my need to extract an infected wisdom tooth. He also was accessible, accommodated my request to come in ahead of time for my procedure, AND today, the day after, I am completely comfortable, do not need pain medication.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Very nice and pleasant doctor. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Jeronimo Guzman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL