Ratings for Dr. Carolyn Aibel

She has helped me a lot and I really enjoy working with her. Dr. Aibel helped me through depression in my teenage years, as well as many large family and relationship issues. I still talk to her once a month, just to check in and see how things are going. She has excelent ideas about what I can do to make my path forward even more smooth. Carolyn is genuinely caring and helpful to all her patients. I would for sure recommend her to many friends and family!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Aibel has been an excellent resource for my family. She has been able to accurately diagnose issues, and to provide insightful and effective treatment for my children. She is able to clarify complex problems, and provide useable and manageable tools for parents. When working with kids, unlike any other providers I have encountered, she meets them where they are at, and with a fun, strengths-based approach that had my children adoring her at the first meeting.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

My wife and I have seen Dr.Aibel for 9 years off and on. She has a great disposition for couples counseling and helps maintain positivity and enthusiasm for working through issues. A very good active listener, and able to pick out root feelings and offer ideas for establishing a path forward.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012