Ratings for Dr. Ramchandra Ayyagari

I highly recommend Dr. Ayagarri. He is the best. He knows what he is doing when it comes to treatments you need. He cares about you and listens to you with whatever questions you have . I have been going to him for a full year now and he has helped me with so much. My previous OB diagnosed me with PCOS but never explained anything about it to me. Then I had cells that were abnormal and they told me I was too young for any procedure to come for a check up in 6 months. I got referred to Dr. Ayagarri and in a matter of one month my PCOS was explained thoroughly, I got medication to help with periods instead of getting BC pushed on me, and the procedure that I was "too young" for was performed. Now everything is fine. I'm so glad I was referred to him. He may seem a little old school but his education level isn't! :)

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Medically Dr. Ayyagari seems very good, and he listens and explains well. However, I will consult another physician because Dr. Ayyagari refuses to either seek preauthorizations for procedures or provide the information necessary for the patient to seek preauthorizations herself. So the only other choice is to pay cash for procedures. In this case, why have insurance?

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I just saw Dr. Ayyagari for my first appt today after being referred by two of my closest friends who had infertility issues. He was so compassionate and knowlegable. Very proactive and honest as well.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Ayyagari's since 1998. He's the BEST in his field! Not to mention that he's straight up blunt and truthful. I have pics and first thing he told me was I needed to try and lose weight because being overweight can slim my chances in becoming pregnant, especially due to having pcos. He takes his time to thoroughly explain treatment. He listens to your concerns and you never leave his office unsatisfied! Dr. Ayyagari was successful in helping me conceive after going to him for two years. My now 14 year old daughter is my miracle baby and I credit Dr. Ayyagari for this! Lastly, I'd like to mention that he is about the only doctor who uses technology to his fullest, even when you're just going in for an annual pap smear! He uses a camera with a colored monitor to visually see inside the cervix. This is OUTSTANDING because he can visually see if there are growths that shouldn't be there!! BEST DOCTOR HANDS DOWN!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Me and my husband have been trying to concieving for 2 yrs we just moved here and had a consultation with Dr. Ayyagari. I have been diagnosed with pcos. Dr Ayyagari already has a plan in motion. He was very friendly explained everything to where we could actually understand it. We are putting all of are trust and hope in him and that's because he made us feel that way. I've seen many Dr's and he seems to be the most proactive and knowledgeable. Fingers crossed we have a baby soon. ☆☆☆☆☆ The Hernandez family.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

He should have retired years ago. He never read my chart or remembered anything about me. He focused more on pushing fertility medication I couldn't afford than helping to treat my underlying PCOS. When I questioned his methods, he said he couldn't help me. He told me my only hope to get pregnant would be to lose 80 pounds and suggested several unhealthy and unrealistic ways to do so.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

He never explained what he was doing until after he did it, and everything he did was very painful, despite lack of pain during exams by other doctors. He was also very rude and quite full of himself. All of that aside, his procedures are all out dated. I was confused by what he did, so I asked other medical professionals about it. They told me that his procedures were all at least 40 years old, and that a lot of them have been abandoned by the profession because they produce inaccurate results.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

This doctor was recommended to me because of his bedside manners and intelligence. I did not experience this. His office staff is unfriendly, rude and cold. His office is outdated, smelly and unwelcoming. The doctor will never look at you in the eyes, he is detached and removed. I felt uncomfortable and frustrated. I called many times for results of tests, and waited an hour and a half for my follow-up exam with no apology for the unprofessionalism. I never felt valued as a patient, a woman, or as a human being and because of this I would never recommend this doctor to another woman.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Ayyagari is incredibly knowledgeable and was able to quickly figure out why I was losing pregnancies, and then give me a course of treatment that allowed me to keep and carry a pregnancy. We wouldn't have our beautiful son without him! He is also incredibly calm and supportive and was so wonderful during our very high-risk pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Smart and straight-forward. After years of bad diagnoses and other OBGYN's telling me I wouldn't have children (the only proof being a fertility test taken while I was on birth control...which was prescribed by the same doc in the first place!!), Dr. Ayyagari was my ray of light. He calmed my fears, did surgery and took away years of physical and emotional pain. But the best thing he gave was hope.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Ramchandra Ayyagari's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1978)