Ratings for Dr. Steven Taranov

This man is AWESOME!! He really knows what he's doing Not only was I pleased by his immediate diagnosis and procedural time in correcting my situation but by the comfort, cleanliness and efficiency of his office and staff. I trust Dr.Taranov he would never do any unnecessary procedure. He is so knowledgeable and caring I can finally relax! I totally trust this office; great dentist, great dental staff. Thank you all so much!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

My husband and I have great dental hygiene hygiene. After being in many dentist offices in our lifetime, I can honestly say this office was among the dirties, busiest, with the rudest staff I have seen. Every patient leaving had some severe charge they needed to discuss with the very unhelpful front desk staff. I was taken to a very dated room, had my x-rays and immediately after the hygienist came in and told me that "I have lots of cavities". She then left the room and did not return for 20 minutes. When she came back she she was surprised that the dentist had not been in. She told me to just book appointments for these cavities to be filled and attempted to make me leave before even seeing the dentist. (Isn't this why I booked the appt?!) Only had 4 cavities (about as many as I've had in my lifetime) and when I actually saw the Dr. Taranov, he was unclear about how many cavities I actually needed filled. Would NEVER recommend this place. Total time in the office:2.5 hr

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr.Taranov for many years now, He is very attentive and always takes great care of my family and my dental needs. His work is so maticulous, he doesnt talk much but his dental work is admired by many other dentist, His office is very very clean and up to date with all the latest modern technologies, i would highly recommend him. Teresa

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Great experience. Really friendly doctor, confident in his treatment. The office is spotless, and his staff is very warm and friendly.Dr. Taranov was very pleasant and took care of me as if I was one of his family members. His chairside manner was excellent and was very knowledgeable in his treatment options. He explained all options and fees to me and helped me decide proper treatment based upon both my existing conditions as well as my financial capacity. I highly reommend Dr.Taranov to all who are looking for basic dentistry & cleanings as well as whitenings and veneers.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

I do not know what any of these people are talking about. By far the best dentist I've visited. Steve Taranov is an artist- he did everything better than I could've asked for.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Absolutely horrible service. This is the most rude dentist I've ever been too. Avoid at all means

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

This was a terrible experience. I had to wait for over 45 min. Then I got my x rays. Dr. Taranov then came in explaining all the work I needed done. Atleast all the work not covered by my insurance. When I finally asked if there was anything that was covered that I needed done he did tell me. I was there for almost 3 hours and I didn't get my teeth cleaned or anything.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

Dr. Taranov was great. I did not feel any pain whatsoever, he is punctual, knows what he is talking about, and overall- a great doctor. I highly recommend a visit at his office.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

Steve Taranov advised me to get unnecessary dental surgery. He insisted I get a root canal. I learned later, from a dentist with over 15 years of experience, that the root canal was not necessary. During my root canal procedure, Steve Taranov left the room on two occasions to clean the teeth of other patients. Each absence lasted longer than 10 minutes. During this time, I sat with my mouth open, unable to move.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2006