Ratings for Dr. Jared M. Wasserman

Dr. Wasserman is BY FAR one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctors I've ever seen. I lost my voice for 4 months and was misdiagnosed and underwent a million tests over those 4 months trying to uncover the problem to no avail. I made an appt. with Dr. Wasserman and he was able to correctly diagnose the issue and put a plan together to correct it. He has a tremendous bedside manner and patiently explains everything. I am completely cured and I will be forever grateful to him. He is a doctor you can trust and truly has the patient's best interest at heart. He doesn't rush to recommend surgery unless it's absolutely necessary. I highly recommend him especially if you are having vocal cord/voice issues. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I am being treated by Dr. Wasserman for a very rare voice condition. Only a few doctors treat this condition and I am so fortunate that I found him. His expertise has given me back my life. He is also a very kind, compassionate and understanding doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an ENT. The office staff is also very helpful and friendly and makes visiting the office a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Have an ENT issue, this is the doctor you will want to see. He is thoughtful, compassionate, considerate, professional and experienced. You will absolutely feel comfortable the moment he walks in the room and greets you. This is how all doctors should be. Dr. Wasserman walked me through the process of what he had to do and diagnosed me within 5 minutes with a vocal "Fold" lesion or in other words a benign growth on the vocal cord. I didn't even think of getting a second opinion as he made me feel very comfortable. Within 10 minutes, I had a surgery date scheduled. His staff is amazing, especially Ann Marie who books all his surgical procedures.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Not only did Dr. Wasserman save my life, his staff, in particular, 'Ann Marie' made me feel like one of the family and welcomed.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

It is my pleasure to compliment this caring, knowledgable physician. Voice issues brought me to him and now I am able to fully function at my job. Saw three other phy before I was referred to DR Wasserman. He has explained , treated and taught me patience ... Excellent result. Staff is fantastic. Manager exceptional. They truly make the effort to help . Great office !

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Very good office, staff is experienced and professional . Truly makes you feel welcome. Dr Wasserman is an excellent physician, wonderful bedside manner and is able to talk to you so you understand. He is a physician who cares about his patients. Very happy with him , and his Hackensack office. Top rating all around

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Office runs great from start to finish. Dr. Wasserman is superb, calming bedside manner and never rushes the visit . Staff is friendly and inviting, answers all questions , office manager is superb, helped tremendously with insurance issue. Great experience , highly recommend this physician .

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Although the staff is not always as hospitable as I'd like, Dr. Wasserman is a superstar. He runs on time, and takes his time to evaluate, explain and treat. He's very knowledgeable, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Jared M. Wasserman

Dr. Jared M. Wasserman's response
Good Afternoon - I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT and Allergy Associates. Thank you for your kind words regarding Dr. Wasserman. I will be sure to pass along your compliments. We are committed to ensuring that each and every one of our patients has a positive experience in our offices, so it's upsetting to read your feedback regarding the staff. I would appreciate the opportunity to review your visit with you and where we need to improve. Please send us an email with your contact information to patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] and a member our Team will be in touch as soon as possible. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best Wishes, Nora

Submitted December 21, 2015

So pleased with the care I received at entandallegery. I have been chronic sufferer from sinus issues for years and I have finally found a doctor that sorted it out and I'm feeling better than I have in years. I would also like to mention the speediness of arraigning appointments and the staff is the best I've come across. Overall amazing experience.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I cannot say enough about Dr. Wasserman. Being a singer/teacher and struggling with vocal and sinus issues does not make for a very good time. After visiting other ENTs and feeling like I had reached the end of my rope, Dr. Wasserman calmed me down and offered me reassurance. He is so knowledgeable and I can truly trust him to treat me with the utmost of care. I trust him to always have my best interests in mind and cannot see myself being treated by anyone else. Go see him, he is wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Jared M. Wasserman's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2002)

Delta Dental