Ratings for Dr. Jared M. Wasserman

It is my pleasure to compliment this caring, knowledgable physician. Voice issues brought me to him and now I am able to fully function at my job. Saw three other phy before I was referred to DR Wasserman. He has explained , treated and taught me patience ... Excellent result. Staff is fantastic. Manager exceptional. They truly make the effort to help . Great office !

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Very good office, staff is experienced and professional . Truly makes you feel welcome. Dr Wasserman is an excellent physician, wonderful bedside manner and is able to talk to you so you understand. He is a physician who cares about his patients. Very happy with him , and his Hackensack office. Top rating all around

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Office runs great from start to finish. Dr. Wasserman is superb, calming bedside manner and never rushes the visit . Staff is friendly and inviting, answers all questions , office manager is superb, helped tremendously with insurance issue. Great experience , highly recommend this physician .

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Although the staff is not always as hospitable as I'd like, Dr. Wasserman is a superstar. He runs on time, and takes his time to evaluate, explain and treat. He's very knowledgeable, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Jared M. Wasserman

Dr. Jared M. Wasserman's response
Good Afternoon - I'm Nora from the Patient Relations Team at ENT and Allergy Associates. Thank you for your kind words regarding Dr. Wasserman. I will be sure to pass along your compliments. We are committed to ensuring that each and every one of our patients has a positive experience in our offices, so it's upsetting to read your feedback regarding the staff. I would appreciate the opportunity to review your visit with you and where we need to improve. Please send us an email with your contact information to patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] and a member our Team will be in touch as soon as possible. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best Wishes, Nora

Submitted December 21, 2015

So pleased with the care I received at entandallegery. I have been chronic sufferer from sinus issues for years and I have finally found a doctor that sorted it out and I'm feeling better than I have in years. I would also like to mention the speediness of arraigning appointments and the staff is the best I've come across. Overall amazing experience.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I cannot say enough about Dr. Wasserman. Being a singer/teacher and struggling with vocal and sinus issues does not make for a very good time. After visiting other ENTs and feeling like I had reached the end of my rope, Dr. Wasserman calmed me down and offered me reassurance. He is so knowledgeable and I can truly trust him to treat me with the utmost of care. I trust him to always have my best interests in mind and cannot see myself being treated by anyone else. Go see him, he is wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

After going to several doctors with very little help or answers , I decided to seek another opinion after recieving a referral to Ent and Allergy. I made an appointment with Dr. Wasserman and finally I was spoken to with care and concern. He took the time to explain things that contribute to my reflux and offered me several ways to alleviate the symptoms. I am on a lot of medications so it was wonderful to be in a Doctors office that really gets to know his patients. I also would like to applaud his office in Englewood for their smiles and professionalism . Every single person I encountered was helpful and friendly . For someone like me who has to realy on friends to take them to their appointments. It's very gratifying to feel I did not waste my time . Up until meeting Dr. Wasserman, I was truly ready to give up on thinking that in today's World there are still doctors out there that truly listen and care about their patients. I have found that with Ent and Allergy. Wonderful experience !

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr Wasserman was one of the most professional and caring doctors I have ever encountered. His bedside manner is impeccable. He took the time to listen to every single one of my concerns, symptoms, health history, etc. and provided excellent medical advice. I am very pleasantly surprised as I had been to several ENTs in the past who were very abrupt and dismissive. I can't speak to the other doctors in his practice, but his staff was very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I would not go anywhere else. Dr Wasserman is very attentive, knowledgeable, and personable. He made my son feel very comfortable during his procedure. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Wasserman. He is a wonderful MD, great with kids!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Jared M. Wasserman's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ