Ratings for Dr. Joel D. Armitage

When my doctor retired I needed to find a new one. I did a lot of research and asking around. Plus, I needed someone who would go to UNMC if I or a family member got sick. Dr. Armitage has turned out to be a great choice. He's not a chatty or funny guy. He's serious and super polite. And he's a thinker. You can almost see the wheels turning in his head while he's pondering a question or problem. He's changed a few of my meds with good results and he's good about setting up tests he thinks you need. He's easy to talk to and really listens. I think his knowledge of medicine is very up to date and if he doesn't know something he'll quickly find out. I think we made a really good choice selecting him as our doctor. Another point in his favor: when other doctors, radiologists, nurses and others tell you "he's a good doctor," that's a good thing.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Caring and throrough from the front door to the exit. I have been very satisfied with my care.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr. Joel D. Armitage's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Amerihealth