Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Moody

He must do better with female problems. His staff wood not pickup after many calls.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

This doctor was very kind and knew exactly what he was talking about. He is a very intelligent man and I would strongly recommend him to anyone that I know. He immediately put me at ease and it was evident that he was very passionate about what he does.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I made an appointment over 3 weeks ago. I printed off the necessary paperwork. When I showed up for my appointment I stood at the desk for over 10 minutes while 4 staff members just sat there. Not once was I greeted or was told they would be with me. There was one staff member at the desk helping a customer, but again didn't say a word to me. Finally, when I was helped I was not treated in a respectful manner. I was told that I was "late" and that I would have to be rescheduled for an appointment an hour away. I informed the lady at the desk that I was coming from work and was not able to sit around that long. She told me that I should have been 30 minutes early however, I was told that if I filled out the paperwork that I didn't have to be but only 10-15 minutes early. The way the staff at the desk treated me didn't work for me. This is the rudest office I've ever been to. Needless, to say I walked out and would not recommend nor return to this office!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Moody is absolutely one of the best docs I've seen thus far. I am a young female who struggled for many years with bladder issues and pelvic pain. I've been to multiple doctors that led to no relief or misunderstanding of my issues. Until being evaluated by Dr. Moody, I was miserable and felt hopeless. He is knowledgeable; and compassionate; straight to the point; and will definitely work with you to investigate and manage your issues. I highly recommend this doctor!!!! Additionally he takes Tricare which is a plus for military individuals.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr.Moody is a kind, caring and knowledgeable physician. He evaluated my condition and agreed with the referring doctor that surgery was necessary. His staff of nurses were knowledgeable and informative. They performed many of the tests. Dr. Moody discussed the surgery and drew pictures of the proposed correction to fix the problem. We discussed what to expect before and after including recovery time. Their office coordinated with another surgeon's office to arrange the 2 surgeries to be done concurrently and were able to accommodate my time schedule which I really appreciated. That allowed me to only have to be put under anesthesia once. I am a nurse and had never met Dr. Moody before but would now highly recommend him to anyone needing a urologist. I will not hesitate to return if I have any other urology problems. This entire office staff is top notch!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey A. Moody's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)