Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Raklewicz

My mother went to him because of fluid buildup in her knee and extreme pain. All he did was drain it and charge her $400 a shot. She's going for a second opinion to a doctor who cares about more than a paycheck. Do NOT go to him!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

"it's not about comfort, it's about medical". Yes these were his words about one of his patients!! So another words, he will charge your insurance to do the surgery for the big bucks but forget feeling comfort. He should be ashamed to call himself a health care provider!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

This doctor is a huge jerk with no bedside manor at all. I am in the healthcare field and have never met such an arrogant jerk. Treated me like a scumbag & a liar and wanted nothing to do with me...but I sure bet my insurance got charged for that visit that he didn't even ask me my pain level... Will never recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

all these comments are old one! I had knee surgery> I found the docotor to be headey high minded of himself. He treated me like a child keep saying things like do yoy understand and seeming angered by my questions. He may have been the best in 1999,but I think he needs a referesher course in how to treat people as his equal> Not like he's the God of the O.R. still having problems and I have a 2nd injury which he says will be find.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I would have any other dr touch my knees or hips, only Dr. Rak, he is the best in his field, he is a teacher and a friend to everyone he comes in contact with.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

supposed to be the best, but that isn't always good enough

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

HAD KNEE PROBLEMS FROM FALL AT WORK ...REPARIED MY KNEE 4 YEARS AGO ...WISH I HAD GONE SOONER ...NEVER HAD A PROBLEM AFTER THE SURGERY

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

wonderful doctor.wonderful personality and excellent sergon

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Fantastic surgeon. I took an aunt to him for a total knee replacement and it went extremely well. Her life is so much better because of him

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

One of the most experienced orthopedic surgeons in our area.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

Dr. Michael C. Raklewicz's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med