Ratings for Dr. Barry A. Davidson

Davidson was a horrible doctor. Didn't address the problem correctly. Didn't even show up for my post-op appointment. What kind of doctor doesn't want to see the results of his work.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Dr. Barry Davidson performed a rhinoplasty procedure on my nose. After all these years it looks worse than it ever did before I went to have the procedure done. The bone at the bridge of my nose has protruded to the left and now I have a hump that is noticeable to everybody. I never liked my nose before and now it’s worse. I don’t have the finances to have it done again so I am living with another embarrassment. My daughter had the same procedure done and she had to have another Surgeon fix what Dr. Davidson had done. I wouldn’t even give him one star but had to give him 1 because it was required. I would’ve left it blank.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

I had a major amout of liposuction done on my torso. I was left lopsided with a big fat nodule left on one side of my back. Horrible work. I had to have another surgeon correct the mess. Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

I had rhinoplasty in 2011. I noticed a hump & he assured me it would go away. Never did. I missed my 3rd appt with him b/c I got cancer so that kind of took first place. My dorsal hump is prominent, nose still big & my ENT thinks he might have used a material in tip which makes no sense cuz it was closed rhino. The bone has ridges so it's deformed. He also gave me a cheap price in the beginning but that price went up b/c the nurse said he did math wrong do did not honor it. I should have ran but didn't...now he retired & I have constant agonizing pain. My bone kills & I'm deformed. ENT's are shocked how bad it is. I might do revision elsewhere but more $$$$. This guy is a horrible doctor! Big mistake & never told me of any complications. Now I can't find him cuz I want my money back!! Office gone & wrong number. Plus by law he was suppose to send medical files but didn't. I paid $8250,00 for a horrible job!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Davidson did a breast lift, nipple reduction and implants for me. My case was not a quick fix and was pretty difficult. I have waited 1 year before reviewing him anywhere online to make certain I was happy with results and there were no complications. I must have seen a different doc than the one spoken of here. My consultations were very thorough. I wanted small and he kept trying to tell me to go larger and I refused. Finally, morning of surgery, I resigned to let him decide size based on his experience. THANK the universe. I would have been so unhappy. The nipples looked like frankenstein immediately after and scary! One of my breasts took longer to place. BUT, after 1 year, I cannot believe the results. I could not be happier. The shape is wonderful, scarring is minimal and the size is perfect. I am so happy! He was very thorough and kept seeing me in his office until 2-months ago when he was satisfied. This is the guy you want for a complicated fix. He takes his time!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

I had a breast lift and augmentation with Dr Davidson. I am very disappointed. The doctor mixed up my implants during surgery and the breast that was bigger to begin with is even bigger now and will not drop. Dr Davidson didnt even know he made the mistake until I pointed it out. He took no responsibility for the mix up and wants to CHARGE me for a revision, He is WAY to old and arrogant. SOOO dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

very unhappy with procedure. he is way to old. made me look worse and deformed. give it up. hack.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

I had Lipo done to my waste and love handles. He didn't take out enough and I came out lopsided. I now have to find a diffrent surgeon to fix all of this mans mistakes. I think he is now to old, and should have quit the game a while ago. I wish I had never picked this Dr.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

I'm a male in my 20s and I had gotten a prevous, 1-piece silicone chin implant by Dr. Barry Davidson in Boston, that of which later became mobilized; furthermore, I visited Mike for both revisional and cosmetic reasons. When viewing his website online, I noticed that he had a pretty good mandible implants tab, so I decided that I was *interested* in both chin and jaw surgery, but not necessarily having committed yet to the latter. At the consultation, he showed me his 2-piece, TFE (not silicone) implant design styles and assured me of immobilization via Ti screw-fixation. I realized at this point that he was a way better surgeon than Davidson, both with regards to education and technique. It's one thing to merely hear/read about someone's education/experience, but it's a whole other to actually HAVE BEEN OPERATED ON BY THEM. I got chin, mandibular body and angle implants by Mike. I went from looking like a boy to an NFL player. This has completely changed my life. I'm just different.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

Dr. Barry A. Davidson's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1964)

UnitedHealthcare