Ratings for Dr. Jessica E. Hartman

I felt thy she was not as experienced as her staff are. I think her nurse that he had working with her knew more then she did. I felt the dr had to always look up answers to y questions where her nurse had an answer b4 se left the room. I don't know what happened to her nurse but she was the best and only reason I stick by the office but once she left that place went down hill then the dr left and since Then that office is like a revolving door for Drs and staff so sad:(

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Hartman is a nice person but not very experienced in my humble opinion. I have some health issues and some are somewhat complicated. After five office visits we still haven't clicked. I felt if she would do a physical then we could tackle most of these problems in one or two visits, so after five we are at a standstill and nothing has been acomplished. Although I think she is looking out for my interests she likes to dole out too many problems to other providers. Maybe its just me but she isn't the doctor for me. She is a sweet woman and I am sure she would be just right for some patients. Thats just my humble opinion.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Jessica E. Hartman's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jamestown, NC