You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth D. Burman

Dr. Burman has been my endocrinologist for many years. His level of professionalism and dedication is unparalleled. I travel many hours to be able to see him and he has always treated me with the utmost respect and dignity and I trust Dr. Burman with my thyroid cancer care without reservation. This is a doctor that truly cares - as other posters have said, he calls personally to give results and is very communicative with all aspects of care. Having spent many, many hours in doctor's offices and hospitals, I appreciate all of Dr. Burman's efforts to make it all as easy as possible.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I couldn't ask for a better doctor. I am confident in his experience, knowledge and good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Great doctor. Wonderful personality. Calls from home to check on patient and to give bloodwork results. He answers emails personally. I travel 2 hours to see him, and it's worth it.. In the journey of thyroid cancer, I couldn't imagine not having another doctor!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

very knowledgeable, very helpful & friendly. Called me several times on my cell at 7:30am w/ bloodwork results. he really cares & does a greta job.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Kenneth D. Burman's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Updates

• Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

May 21, 2013