Ratings for Dr. Susan J. Boston

I was extremely dissapointed. She handled me with no concern a t all for my well being she just read lab and imaging results with no answers to how she could help me get my life back. i still dont know whats wrong with me I saw her 2 times spent to much money for no answers or remedies for my problems. I told her the 2nd time that I need my life back but she just ignored me and she hanled me in a hurry both times sending her nurse in with the follow up papers. I called and asked for a byopsy and then had another imaging because first one they only looked at the small nodes and not the enlargement of my thyroid. I'm still with out answers and asked to have dr. call and her nurse called me 3 days later and still I"m suffering. She doesn"t care about us just wants the money. no one needs that. She gets a big thumbs down and shes to punctual.. thats because she herds u in and out and collects the insurance.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Talks too fast........one feels like just a number. Makes poor eye contact. Staff unwelcoming. My previous Endocrinologist was wonderful but I relocated out of state and went on the reputation of Cleveland Clinic. I was so wrong. I left this practice for another Endocrinologist. I now receive much more compassionate care elsewhere in Palm Beach County.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I was referred to this office for gestational diabetes. My initial visit, where we developed a daily meal plan to control my sugar levels during my pregnancy was okay, although I did have to wait for about 30 minutes. I tried following the plan but the morning meals were still causing my sugar levels to spike, so I altered my morning meal to half of the recommended number of carbs. When I explained that this was the only way that i was able to keep my sugar levels under control to one of the nutrition specialists, I was scolded and told that I was starving my fetus. She made me feel like a complete failure when I was trying very hard and was successful at controlling my sugar levels. She was on the verge of being crul. This was the worst medical experience I have ever had. I'll also add that I thought that I might have over reacted because I was six months pregnant at this time so I waited the write a review. My daughter is now six months old... This appt was nine months ago.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Talks too fast...but will supply copies of reports that you can go over at home. I felt confident that she was giving me the right treatment.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. is rude and in a hurry. No time to explain medicines or reason with patient.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Great staff. Dr. Boston takes a lot of time with her patients and her staff does a great job ensuring that the follow up gets done. I highly recommend their services.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Smart doctor, speaks very fast. Hard for me to follow what the instructions are. Staff is efficient, but not very welcoming. I will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Excellent Physician. Knowledgeable, up-to-date on Meds. Very Helpful. Gave me a new glucose meter and med samples to get me started. Performed thyroid biopsy in office. Wonderful! Convenient. Thorough. Good Follow-up.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Excellent Endo! Very knowledgeable, caring, communicates well, listens!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Boston is an absolutely superb Endocrinologist! She is smart, up-to-date, listens to her patients and is very caring.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Susan J. Boston's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL