You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Susan J. Boston

I was referred to this office for gestational diabetes. My initial visit, where we developed a daily meal plan to control my sugar levels during my pregnancy was okay, although I did have to wait for about 30 minutes. I tried following the plan but the morning meals were still causing my sugar levels to spike, so I altered my morning meal to half of the recommended number of carbs. When I explained that this was the only way that i was able to keep my sugar levels under control to one of the nutrition specialists, I was scolded and told that I was starving my fetus. She made me feel like a complete failure when I was trying very hard and was successful at controlling my sugar levels. She was on the verge of being crul. This was the worst medical experience I have ever had. I'll also add that I thought that I might have over reacted because I was six months pregnant at this time so I waited the write a review. My daughter is now six months old... This appt was nine months ago.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

Talks too fast...but will supply copies of reports that you can go over at home. I felt confident that she was giving me the right treatment.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. is rude and in a hurry. No time to explain medicines or reason with patient.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Great staff. Dr. Boston takes a lot of time with her patients and her staff does a great job ensuring that the follow up gets done. I highly recommend their services.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Smart doctor, speaks very fast. Hard for me to follow what the instructions are. Staff is efficient, but not very welcoming. I will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Excellent Physician. Knowledgeable, up-to-date on Meds. Very Helpful. Gave me a new glucose meter and med samples to get me started. Performed thyroid biopsy in office. Wonderful! Convenient. Thorough. Good Follow-up.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Excellent Endo! Very knowledgeable, caring, communicates well, listens!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Boston is an absolutely superb Endocrinologist! She is smart, up-to-date, listens to her patients and is very caring.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Great Doctor - Knowledgeable and helpful. Very willing to answer questions and does not rush patient.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Not very happy with this doctor looking for another one.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Susan J. Boston's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2002)

AARP
Secure Horizons

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3019631'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 6, 2014