Ratings for Dr. Allison R. Burton

In dealing with your referrals clerk (Tammy) she saw fit to remind me no less than four (4) times on the same phone call that if I didn't come into your office that Dr. Burton wanted me to find a new Primary Care Manager (PCM). After I told her that the message was clearly understood and that I was going to be finding a new PCM immediately. Astonished, Tammy saw fit to call the walk-in clinic that I was seeking the referral for and told them that Dr. Burton would no longer be providing referrals for myself and that I needed to find a new PCM. Even the staff at the Urgent Care Walk-In clinic were stunned at this lack of customer service attitude of Tammy. Granted, these ratings are held against Dr. Burton for the actions of a single person on her staff (Tammy) but a leader needs to hold themselves responsible for the actions of their subordinates.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Burton is a compassionate, thorough, knowledgeable, and attentive doctor. I've been her patient for 2 years now and every visit was great. Her staff is very helpful as well. She's a family/general medicine practitioner with specialty in women's well-being, and I relied on her as my OB-GYN as well. She has been great in that capacity as well: sensitive to her patients' needs, delicate in addressing sensitive issues, and all her medical advice was right on. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013