Ratings for Dr. Aamir Budhani

I needed emergency care, due to my failure to follow up on an issue . I was a bit nervous, but Dr. Budhani and his staff were great. He explained my options and answered my questions thoroughly. I was extremely pleased with the level of service and care that I was provided. I have found my new dentist, and I've recommended him to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Great doctor!! Very clean and sleek enviornment. He breaks down everything seen on an xray! Literally going around the entire tooth and showing where problem areas are and how it happened to began with. He's very kind and so is his staff. He takes the time to even pull out a model and describe specifics! I've been lookin for a doctor that I could build a professional relationship with and I've hit the jackpot with this one. If only I could find the same with my obgyn, optometrist, and internist!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Budhani placed two dental implants for me. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, polite and really knew his stuff. I would definitely recommend him. His staff was super nice as well.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

AWESOME EXPERIENCE! Great Doc and staff. THANKS!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014