Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Limkemann

Calls are never answered on the first call. Left messages twice for a call back and never did get a call back. Switching doctors

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

The staff could be nicer/warmer. The 2 front desk girls seemed aggravated...not rude but I would not say friendly either. The rest of my visit was good except waiting 15 minutes past my appointment time but that almost seems short compared to some doctors. I think the whole experience would have been better if my first encounter stepping in the front door had been different.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Limkemann is BRILLIANT. After years of Various Doctors not listening, I found a Dr. that does!!! He diagnosed LYME DISEASE. I am finally on the road to rebuilding my immune system and my life. Thank God for Physicians like Dr.Limkemann! THEY CARE! Small office, Great staff!! LOW WAIT TIMES! THEY DO THIS RIGHT!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Had issue with office staff, they decided it was acceptable to be rude to me. When I asked Dr for suggestions for a new doctor, he knew exactly why and never asked me what happened. Very disappointed and short sighted. I could tell by the look on his face his opinion of me had changed and given the nature of my last visit which was extremely personal, he should have made the recommendation for me to see another doctor prior to seeing me medically, it clearly impacted his ability to treat me professionally.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr Limkemann and his staff are GREAT! The wait time to see the Doc is quick, so not to be in the room forever was a big hit, not to mention getting my back and shoulder in line! Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr Limkemann is a very genuine doctor who truly cares about his patients and has a great personality...along with an amazing doctor is his great staff who are caring and out going! I refer family and friends too come try Dr. Limkemann because they'll keep going back!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Eric S. Limkemann's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ