Dr. Timothy P. Barry

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Ratings for Dr. Timothy P. Barry

Dr. Barry and his staff are amazing! They took great care of me. I had a recurring issue with one of my toes and it was very painful. Dr. Barry is a genuine and truly caring person. He was always able to see me in reasonable amount of time and was also very knowledgable about my hammer toe and solutions to solve my problem. I had went to another podiatrist and found that Dr. Barry was less expensive and willing to work within my budget. I was very pleased with the friendliness of his staff and happy that I chose Dr. Barry over the over priced competitor. After a simple in in office procedure, I am now pain free thanks to Dr. Barry. I highly recommend choosing Dr. Barry for all of your foot and ankle needs.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Timothy P. Barry

Dr. Timothy P. Barry's response
Thank you for your review, Laura! At Family Foot and Ankle Care of Jasper, we pride ourselves on providing expert foot care in a pleasant and timely manner. We are happy to hear that you are now pain free!

Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Timothy P. Barry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Barry is a doctor of podiatric medicine that is board certified for foot surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. He received his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from Des Moines University in 2004, then completed his three year surgical residency at St. Mary's Medical Center in Evansville, IN, and has been in private practice for over 8 years. To schedule an appointment with him and have your foot pain treated, call his office in Jasper, Indiana.

• English

• Des Moines University (Grad. 2004)

• Athlete's foot