Ratings for Dr. Sohrab Shahab

Not easy to be fit in when your having any sort of issues , in fact my Dentist tried to get me in earlier for what he felt was more of an issue for my ENT , but was treated rudely by receptionist and got nowhere...So if your suffering or in pain and know their is no point in wasting time or money on your GP or any other facility because its ENT related you will not have luck getting to see this doctor or anyone at this facility for even emergencies.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Removed Tonsil and Uvala No issues just sore which is expected. I feel a tooth was cracked during the proceedure.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Sohrab Shahab's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2004)

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Not easy to be fit in when your having any sort of issues , in fact my Dentist tried to get me in earlier for what he felt was more of an issue for my ENT , but..."

May 30, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3019485'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 6, 2014