Ratings for Dr. Zhanna M. Kalikhman

Top notch. My wife and I have been going to Dr Kalikhman Primary for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

She is a very knowledgeable,kind hearted and caring physican . A brilliant capability of finding what is wrong with her patients. Won't go to anyone else....!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr. Kalikhman has been my doctor for many years. She is the absolute best physician I've ever been to in my 50+ years. She truly listens to your concerns and never rushes through an appointment. Although this can sometimes cause her to run behind in her schedule, I have yet to hear anyone complain, because they know she will give them the same level of attention when it is their turn to be seen. I consider myself very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Best doctor in this area. Always listens and gives you has full attention. Never rushed.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Kalikhman has been our doctor for many, many years. One could not find a more caring, concerned, and helpful physician. She never rushes appointments,and makes sure that each patients conerns are fully addressed. As a result, she does run behind in her schedule; but, it is always to the benefit of her patients. We are very fortunate to have her as our doctor.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

I love my doctor - she has a wonderful relationship with her patients!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

My wife and I have been using Dr. Kalikhman for many years. Expect a wait, followed by incredible service and attention.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. Kalikhman is the (Best),Sometimes you may have a small wait, but it's worth the time, because she gives all her patients her undivided attention.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Kalikhman is incredible. I trust her with my life.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

never go to here, the worst doctor, i have ever seen

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr. Zhanna M. Kalikhman's Credentials

• Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Med Inst, Leningrad, Russia (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Elkridge, MD