Ratings for Dr. Ralph E. Spada

Told us that he has 3000 patients and his office doesn't have the time to call us when tests are approved and scheduled that it's our responsibility to call them

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Very reasonable and knowledgeable. Runs on time. Spends a lot of time with you answering questions. I feel my care is very individualized and I am a person and not a number.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

i have no problems with him at all. never canceled or absurdly late.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I wish I had read these reviews prior to seeing Dr. Spada. I, too, was treated with disrespect and he totally disregarded what I had to say. He wouldn't allow me to complete my sentences without interrupting me. I, too, told him of the difficulty I was having with a medication and its side effects, and he basically said I hadn't given it a chance and INCREASED it. He treated me like I was an idiot and without coming out and saying it, called me a drug addict and inferred I was only seeking to continue obtaining narcotic medication. I have had chronic pain issues for many years and take the medication that has been prescribed to me. I don't ASK for narcotic medication. He certainly has an issue with people with chronic pain issues and assumes they are all drug seeking. He was rude and dismissive. I have found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dosn't care,very rude.unhelpfull.unrespectfull,not thourgh

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Never been treated that bad by someone that is supposed to be a professional. If I could rate him negative stars I def would. Does not listen at all pre judges people with no valid reason. Almost tripled dose of one of my medications after I told him I was having negative side effects from the lower dose. Pharmacist said it would have been extremely dangerous to change dose so fast. SEE HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK! If you do decide to see him double check dosages and interactions. Don't assume he knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Ralph E. Spada's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Leominster, MA