Ratings for Dr. Harold C. Gable

Have been with Dr. Gable for a few years now, he has helped me with my back pain and stay away from surgery. It has been a pleasant experience with him and his staff, answers my question, gives me advice that sometimes I follow.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DOC GABLE FOR A COUPLE YEARS NOW...TO SAY HE IS AWESOME IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! HE HAS MADE TOP CHIROPRACTIC CARE VERY AFFORDABLE! HIS FAMILY RATES ARE UNBELIEVABLY AFFORDABLE! AS OF THIS WRITING, I AM ABLE TO ENJOY HIS CARE FOR $20 A VISIT! MY INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER THIS TYPE OF CARE AND EVEN IF IT DID, MY CO-PAY WOULD BE HIGHER. I WAS USED TO HIGH PRESSURE CHIROPRACTORS WHO MADE ME FEEL LIKE I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN "MY HEALTH" AND MY "BUDGET". I HAVE A FAMILY TO SUPPORT AND TO HAVE SUCH A TOP-NOTCH DOCTOR UNDERSTAND THIS, IS SO REFRESHING. HE IS COMPASSIONATE, INSPIRING, AND VERY GOOD AT HIS CRAFT! I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. GABLE TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING TO IMPROVE THEIR HEALTH!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

Excellent, he's been my chiropractor for many years

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011