Ratings for Dr. Louis Bourget

He was kind for my daughter's wisdom teeth extraction. However, when I needed him for complications, he wasn't around and had to keep calling his assistant, who would just brush me off and tell me to go to Doctor! Finally I took her in there for her to look at the infection. She says "Oh ya, it is infected" she contacts Bourget and tells my daughter to scrub the incision real hard with her toothbrush to make it bleed and get food out. So my daughter did this and it pained her very much. They also continued antibiotics for 20 days she was on antibiotics. I believe if he would have been around. Her pain and suffering would have been fixed long ago. Took her to another oral surgeon who removed the bone fragments that were causing her infection. It was not food like his assistant said. My daughter suffered with headaches, hot flashes, nausea, earache, sinus and puss coming out incision and swollen face. She had to write all her exams through this pain! I am so angry that she just kept getting passed off as if it weren't important! I hope this never happens to anyone else! Just plain wrong!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

i cannot begin to describe how amazing dr. bourget is; he is an incredible surgeon. i have several anxiety disorders and the staff (RNs, himself, other staff, and the reception) are all very warm and friendly. dr. bourget is extremely empathetic and accommodating, especially in regards to the best suited and preferred sedation. he is also extremely knowledgable. i've had all of my wisdom teeth out by him, 2 at a time on separate occasions. the twilight sedation knocked me out completely both times. the first time was flawless, and i was mostly healed and ready to be out and about in under a week. this second time has been a lot harder in regards to pain, but him and his staff are exceptionally helpful with instructional aftercare. you are in safe hands with dr. bourget and his staff. if you have anxiety, don't worry, because he is an incredible surgeon, and you will be fine.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Bourget is a great Dr. After having, not so great, surgeries years ago by an ENT and many doubts about having more, it gives me great pleasure to write this review and to be able to say this surgeon is a great surgeon and person. He has been very kind to me and did a great job fixing a problem that has bothered me for many years. Thank you Dr. Bourget.

Submitted February 19, 2015

I had double jaw surgery and a chin reduction in 2008. He was always very pleasant and easy to talk to. After the surgery I still have chronic jaw joint pain, which I tried discussing with him. He asked if I would like a prescription painkiller rather than see if I have TMJ disorder. I never did go back for my last post-op.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I had 2 major surgeries, my wisdom teeth taken out and 2 small surgeries by Dr. Bourget. I had the roof of my mouth expanded in 2006, jaw surgery in 2008 along with removal of my wisdom teeth and in January and June 2009 had my metal plates removed from my jaw. Never had any complication whatsoever. I was discharged the next day after having jaw surgery. He couldnt beleive how fast my recovery was. No problem or complication post op or even today. No infection and I do not recall any pain at all after all those surgeries. Very friendly doctor, make you feel comfortable and explains everything in detail. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bourget if you need facial surgeries!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I had double jaw surgery about a week ago in Newfoundland, I had to wait a while for him, but he was sure worth the wait. I think he is the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

I had my wisdom teeth removed and in no time. I told him about my TMJ problem and concerns and he knew exactly what to do. I had no pain during and after the extraction. I would not hesitate to have more dental work done by him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

I had a great experience with Dr. Bourget. I had facial surgery and he and his team were very helpful, polite, accomodating and knowledgeable while I was in their care. Dr Bourget is a great cosmetic surgeon who I would highly recommend.He accommodated every concern I had and dealt with everything in a very professional yet curtious manner. I look great and and feel fabulous. So if you are shopping for such a person, I highly recommend he and his team. Bravo!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Bourget did bone grafts and put in implants. He took the time to explain EVERYTHING to me, injected the novacain very slowly (at my request) and was quick, but careful, caring and concerned while operating. I cannot say enough good about him. If I had the money, I would have more surgeries done by him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

He is a remarkable Doctor. Him and his staff make everything worry free

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008