Ratings for Dr. Ziad A. Ali

Hes an expert in money collection, the rest is questionable. Will recommend unnecessary procedures. Spend your money elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

I was at this doctors clinic for a simple procedure. He insisted on having me do more procures than needed at a high cost, but I agreed. The insurance was billed and there was an error from his office. I was expecting a correction and a refund as they explained to me they cant refund me until the insurance has paid. The insurance tells me months later that they have paid. I go back to this clinic a year later to get a refund, they explain that they had errors in billing and will fix things. I go back 6 months later and ask for the refund, I am told there is a zero balance. After a front desk argument and discussion with the doctors crew they finally understood what the problem was and realized the error they made. They cut me a check on the spot. They thought I was simply angry about not getting my money, but what was making me upset was simply there lack of understanding that it is there mistake not mine and they were not owning up to it.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014