Ratings for Dr. James L. Sigaty

FANTASTIC dentist! One of the very best in town! Very caring, professional, fair, and does great work!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Great dental office. Very happy with results and staff is accommodating. Would recommend to others!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr Sigaty is the best dentist I have ever gone to. I'm 50 yrs old and have had alot of different dentists. He is excellent and I even have my mom going to him now. She drives 100 miles to see him and he is worth it! I have had a few cavities filled hand when I needed a crown he was careful to match my other teeth unlike the other 2 crowns I have that are awful!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Sigaty has provided me with superior dental care. He and his staff go above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and are very caring. Dr. Sigaty has given me beautiful teeth to have for many,many years to come.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr sigaty was great and I recommend him to all my friends! He knows his stuff :)

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Sigaty is an extremely knowledgeable, patient, kind, and thorough doctor. He is always concerned about his patients. He is always asking if the patient is comfortable or if they are having any pain with the procedure. He is very gentle and very personable with his patients. I went to another dentist for 30 plus years, so I do have a comparison. He always takes time to explain his procedure and the cost of the procedure before he begins. I feel so very fortunate to have Dr. Sigaty as my dentist.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Sigaty is an excellent Dentist. I had two crowns put in and they fit prefectly. I had no pain during the procedure and would definitely recommend Dr. Sigaty to anyone that needs a good Dentist.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Fantastic dentist, very caring, reasonable rates, and great work!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Sigaty is awesome! I've been seeing him for 5 years, (and also saw the prior dentist Dr. Sigaty took over for, & I personally prefer Dr. Sigaty). He is so extremely gentle-I didn't even feel the 2 novacain shots he gave me today. (and believe me, that's the first dentist I can say that of!) I think it's because he's not in a rush, takes his time, and makes a point to be gentle. He has a very kind way about him that always makes me comfortable and at ease. His staff is extremely friendly and conversation is so easy. I also trust his judgement & recommendations; I feel they are always in my best interest. My overall experience with this dentist and office is fantastic - I would recommend him to anyone, hands down!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

My prior dentist retired and this dr took over the practice. I have to had two teeth repaired and he doesn't do a great job. Does very sloppy work. The teeth he repaired look nothing like prior work I have had done.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011