Ratings for Dr. Josephine Filardo

Most horrendous experience ever! Never trusted a woman ob/gyn after this one! Totally botched what would've been a natural delivery, as I had before my experience with her. Forced c-section with threats of court order and police intervention...I was apparently taking too long and she had somewhere to be. Between her impatience and the incompetence of the anesthesiologist (again, epidural I didn't want but was pushed) didn't numb just cold down arms and slowed dilation. Most dreadful, disgusting bedside manner and I regret not knowing my rights back then...would definitely have been a malpractice lawsuit! Like I said, never trusted another woman OR Brick hospital again!!! Nightmare after nightmare!!!!! Find someone else...someone that cares!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I have been seeing her years. Her staff is helpful and kind, and she has the best bedside manner! She treats you kindly, and talks to you in a way you'll understand. She's very empathic.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Staff horrible trying to get appointments difficult great bedside manner but as of late is available

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Kind and compassionate. When I had breast cancer she helped me find the specialists I needed and was always willing to help me with my decisions. She is the one doctor who I feel most comfortable with and she is always willing to listen and discuss all of my health concerns.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Filardo for 20 years. She is thorough and helpful. Very personable and great bedside manner. Very professional with treatment and questions!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I switched to her when I was pregnant with my second daughter and she was amazing. I wish I had her as my doctor for my first! Would absolutely recommend her to everyone! and i have!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr filardo is the Best . She saved my life over 12 yrs ago when I had stage 3 ovarian cancer. Her kind & gentle manner is what gave me the hope & courage to fight for my life. whenever I think of how lucky I am to be alive it is in part due to to her being my dr.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Knowledgeable but doesn't share it, you must ask the questions. Had a problem and wasn't told about it in a timely fashion. Overall service from soup to nuts was poor, in the office the service was good...

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Best bedside manner I have encountered. Kind, Caring, Compassionate, and easy to talk to about your health no matter how sensitive the subject. Nonjudgemental.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Excellent doctor; very patient, compassionate, and takes time to listen to your needs.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

Dr. Josephine Filardo's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1986)