Ratings for Dr. Adam D. Stein

A surgeon really messed up my nose. Repairing another doctors bad work is the hardest thing you can do because of the scar tissue. I went to Dr. Stein and he really fixed my up. Don't expect perfection and don't expect to look like a Hollywood star. I have a nice nose now and am happy. He "underpromises and overperforms". I honestly feel he is the best rhinoplasty doctor east of Charlotte. He and his staff are always helpful, friendly and supportive. His prices are very reasonable as well. I just wish I had gone to him in the first place and I'd be even happier.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I had a consultation with Dr. Stein for a nose job and he evaulated my request with the utmost integrity and professionalism. He gave me a great idea of what the procedure would like afterwards and gave me the most honest and sincere advise. If I proceed with the procedure or need any other facial plastic surgery , he will be the only one I will trust with the procedure. I have most respect for Dr. Stein.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Amazing…not that he had a lot to work with, I will never be a star or a model, but I have been told I look at least 15 years younger…. I am soooo happy! I am really moving fast towards 3/4 of a century...

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Stein was great! He preformed a miracle! His staff is awesome. I would, will and have highly recommended. Him!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

What an absolutely fabulous and transforming experience! When my sister came home with her new nose I was convinced that Dr. Stein was the man to see for mine. After having my own surgery and undergoing the healing process, I am still convinced Dr. Stein was the right choice. I am so happy about my decision! A wonderful experience throughout!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I am amazed and so thankful!! Dr. Stein exceeded my expectation by 300 percent. I feel so much better about myself now and have such a renewed sense of self and confidence. I wanted an expert and I certainly found the best.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

had face lift i love it. my sons think i look 10 years younger. thanks dr stein and staff.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

I love what Dr Stein has done for me. I look younger and feel younger due to this procedure. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I went in to get my under eyes done with a filler. I had Grace do it before. I called ahead and asked if Grace still worked there. The receptionist, Mary Anne told me I would have the same person I had before , which was Grace. So, I arrive a little early. As I go into the waiting room, a different woman comes in. I'm thinking she prepping me for Grace, but she stays in the room talking to me. I didn't see her wash her hands once but she kept putting her finger underneath my eye well. Her name is Catherine. She then let me know that Grace had left. She stated that one of my eye wells seem to have less volume than the other but then kept saying the filler wouldn't make much of a difference. She then suggested eye creme and vitamin C. On one hand, I appreciate she saved me some money but on the other hand m I felt she was making excuses so she wouldn't have to do it. She kept saying Oh sorry as if she really could care less. Honestly, it was a waste of time.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Roxanne, Grace and Katherine are wonderful. Always make you feel so special and know what they are doing!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Adam D. Stein's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A surgeon really messed up my nose. Repairing another doctors bad work is the hardest thing you can do because of the scar tissue. I went to Dr. Stein and he re..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a consultation with Dr. Stein for a nose job and he evaulated my request with the utmost integrity and professionalism. He gave me a great idea of what t..."

December 4, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

September 22, 2012
  • 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

April 14, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Adam" to "Adam D."

April 8, 2012