Ratings for Dr. Adam D. Stein

I am super happy about how my results are turning out. I have wanted this Rhinoplasty procedure since I hit puberty. I have always had a wide, flat and just huge nose. My nose has also always been one of the biggest things I used to focus on when I started wearing make-up and I used tons and tons of different contouring techniques to make it look narrower. I got really tired of that and I said to my self that one day I am going to get this procedure done. I researched this site and found Dr. Stein, went in and decided to get it done immediately. Fast forward to today it has been 6 weeks and it is still a bit swollen and tender but you can see a huge amount of progress and the shape it is taking on. Even with the waiting, it is definitely worth it to have the normal looking nose I have always wanted and dreamed of. I am only about 50% of the way in the healing process but it still looks fantastic. The wait time is definitely worth it and the gradual shaping is a lot better than something fast and drastic. As time goes on and the healing continues, the happier I become. This was a great procedure and I highly recommend Dr. Stein to anyone that is looking to have this procedure performed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

My nose had been my biggest insecurity for as long as I can remember. I did a lot of research and finally worked up the nerve to get a consultation with Dr. Stein. He was very honest, answered all my questions, and listened to my concerns. I never felt pressured to agree to anything other than exactly what I wanted and I never felt like I was being "sold" on extras or something other than what was best for me personally. Dr. Stein was very knowledgeable about the procedure and I trusted that he would give me a natural looking nose. The nurses and other staff were very friendly and responsive and my day of surgery went smoothly. My follow ups have been good as well and I have not doubted my decision once. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Stein and his staff to anyone considering a rhinoplasty. My nose has healed wonderfully and I feel like a better version of myself.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Dr. Stein did a remarkable job with my surgery. He is an artist in the truest sense of the word. He brings much experience to the table and it shows in the result. The most delightful part of the surgery was working with his the nursing staff. They were outstanding. The care and professionalism they demonstrated towards me will not be forgotten. I was in good hands the entire way- I felt comfortable, appreciated, and safe. HELPFUL

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

So swelling sucked day 3-5. I looked like a chipmunk. Pain was still pretty much nonexistent. Definitely took Tylenol though to get rid of the stuffy pressure feeling. I can honestly say that if what I saw today was my final result I would be happy. More than happy, ecstatic. Knowing that I’m still very swollen and that my nose will go down significantly in the next few weeks makes me happier. So impressed and so grateful.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Out of all the offices I have ever been to, I have never experienced such incredible service from every member of Dr. Stein's staff. I am very pleased with Dr. Stein's work. He is excellent. I would absolutely choose him again if I had to do it all over. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

I am very happy with my results! I look and feel like a whole new person. I've wanted my nose corrected for almost 15 years. After doing extensive research online for the past year, I came to a decision to have a free consultation done by Dr. Stein. From the moment I scheduled an appointment over the phone, I was treated as family. Everyone involved on his staff is welcoming and pleasant to interact with. They go out of their way to make you feel relaxed and comfortable! During the initial consultation I was happy that Dr. Stein was thorough in explaining the process, hearing his opinions on my nose and how it matches my face, and also with his answers to all my questions. I left the consultation knowing I would like Dr. Stein to be my surgeon for my rhinoplasty. I made the right decision! For anyone who may be considering rhinoplasty, I definitely recommend Dr. Stein. You will enjoy the experience from start to finish. And you will be very happy with your new look! – Kyle R.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Stein did a face lift for me in June of 2015. What I'm noticing 10 months later, is that I not only feel better about myself when I look in the mirror, also my confidence level has strengthened by leaps and bounds. I don't think, face lift. The positive results have become integrated into who I am. I recently interviewed for a new job and was hired on the spot. I really have to thank Dr. Stein for helping to improve the quality of my life. Thank You!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

A surgeon really messed up my nose. Repairing another doctors bad work is the hardest thing you can do because of the scar tissue. I went to Dr. Stein and he really fixed my up. Don't expect perfection and don't expect to look like a Hollywood star. I have a nice nose now and am happy. He "underpromises and overperforms". I honestly feel he is the best rhinoplasty doctor east of Charlotte. He and his staff are always helpful, friendly and supportive. His prices are very reasonable as well. I just wish I had gone to him in the first place and I'd be even happier.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I had a consultation with Dr. Stein for a nose job and he evaulated my request with the utmost integrity and professionalism. He gave me a great idea of what the procedure would like afterwards and gave me the most honest and sincere advise. If I proceed with the procedure or need any other facial plastic surgery , he will be the only one I will trust with the procedure. I have most respect for Dr. Stein.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Amazing…not that he had a lot to work with, I will never be a star or a model, but I have been told I look at least 15 years younger…. I am soooo happy! I am really moving fast towards 3/4 of a century...

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Adam D. Stein's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1990)