Ratings for Dr. Adam D. Stein

I couldn't be happier with my results. Dr. Stein did an amazing job making my nose look how it did in the pre-op pictures. I feel way more confident now, and I love my new profile. The staff is so sweet and the nurses did a great job as well. Dr. Stein is very experienced and honest.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Dr Stein and his staff are excellent. I could not be anymore pleased with my results. I chose the full face lift and eyelid surgeries. I was well prepared for the surgery thanks to Dr. Stein and his wonderful staff. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

I chose Dr. Stein because of his direct, straight to the point approach and the professional nature of the office. Unlike many rhinoplasty patients, I never felt nervous that I would have a bad result. I felt fully confident in his abilities and honesty about his intention and expected results. And I was right, I had no complications and feel my procedure was a great success and definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Dr. Adam Stein delivers amazing results. During my consultation he listened to my concerns and recommended the procedures I needed to address my concerns. He was honest, clear and answered my questions. He only does plastic surgery on the face and I believe he is the best. Dr. Stein’s staff are very supportive. They prepared and explained every step in the process. The surgery went very well. I am so happy with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr Stein and his staff. There facility is clean, beautiful, and comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

I am super happy about how my results are turning out. I have wanted this Rhinoplasty procedure since I hit puberty. I have always had a wide, flat and just huge nose. My nose has also always been one of the biggest things I used to focus on when I started wearing make-up and I used tons and tons of different contouring techniques to make it look narrower. I got really tired of that and I said to my self that one day I am going to get this procedure done. I researched this site and found Dr. Stein, went in and decided to get it done immediately. Fast forward to today it has been 6 weeks and it is still a bit swollen and tender but you can see a huge amount of progress and the shape it is taking on. Even with the waiting, it is definitely worth it to have the normal looking nose I have always wanted and dreamed of. I am only about 50% of the way in the healing process but it still looks fantastic. The wait time is definitely worth it and the gradual shaping is a lot better than something fast and drastic. As time goes on and the healing continues, the happier I become. This was a great procedure and I highly recommend Dr. Stein to anyone that is looking to have this procedure performed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

My nose had been my biggest insecurity for as long as I can remember. I did a lot of research and finally worked up the nerve to get a consultation with Dr. Stein. He was very honest, answered all my questions, and listened to my concerns. I never felt pressured to agree to anything other than exactly what I wanted and I never felt like I was being "sold" on extras or something other than what was best for me personally. Dr. Stein was very knowledgeable about the procedure and I trusted that he would give me a natural looking nose. The nurses and other staff were very friendly and responsive and my day of surgery went smoothly. My follow ups have been good as well and I have not doubted my decision once. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Stein and his staff to anyone considering a rhinoplasty. My nose has healed wonderfully and I feel like a better version of myself.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Dr. Stein did a remarkable job with my surgery. He is an artist in the truest sense of the word. He brings much experience to the table and it shows in the result. The most delightful part of the surgery was working with his the nursing staff. They were outstanding. The care and professionalism they demonstrated towards me will not be forgotten. I was in good hands the entire way- I felt comfortable, appreciated, and safe. HELPFUL

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

So swelling sucked day 3-5. I looked like a chipmunk. Pain was still pretty much nonexistent. Definitely took Tylenol though to get rid of the stuffy pressure feeling. I can honestly say that if what I saw today was my final result I would be happy. More than happy, ecstatic. Knowing that I’m still very swollen and that my nose will go down significantly in the next few weeks makes me happier. So impressed and so grateful.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Out of all the offices I have ever been to, I have never experienced such incredible service from every member of Dr. Stein's staff. I am very pleased with Dr. Stein's work. He is excellent. I would absolutely choose him again if I had to do it all over. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

I am very happy with my results! I look and feel like a whole new person. I've wanted my nose corrected for almost 15 years. After doing extensive research online for the past year, I came to a decision to have a free consultation done by Dr. Stein. From the moment I scheduled an appointment over the phone, I was treated as family. Everyone involved on his staff is welcoming and pleasant to interact with. They go out of their way to make you feel relaxed and comfortable! During the initial consultation I was happy that Dr. Stein was thorough in explaining the process, hearing his opinions on my nose and how it matches my face, and also with his answers to all my questions. I left the consultation knowing I would like Dr. Stein to be my surgeon for my rhinoplasty. I made the right decision! For anyone who may be considering rhinoplasty, I definitely recommend Dr. Stein. You will enjoy the experience from start to finish. And you will be very happy with your new look! – Kyle R.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Adam D. Stein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Double board certified facial plastic surgeon Adam D. Stein has over 27 years of facial surgical experience and has specialized in the art of aesthetic facial plastic surgery in the Raleigh-Durham area for over two decades. He is the founder and director of the exquisite Raleigh, North Carolina accredited facility, Stein Plastic Surgery, and is its sole physician/surgeon. He practices solely and exclusively as an aesthetic face specialist. Stein Plastic Surgery is a dedicated specialty surgical facility - no minor clinic procedures, no insurance procedures , no medical spa services. It features a state-of-the-art operating suite where all procedures are performed in complete privacy. It is furnished with the latest modern equipment and instruments for your utmost safety and comfort. Its surgical suite is accredited by AAAASF, the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities. As an aesthetic facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Stein spends 100% of his time studying, thinking about and performing facial enhancement procedures exclusively. He is a super-specialist and this means that you are getting the quality and experience you deserve when having aesthetic facial plastic surgery. Dr. Stein is well known by his thousands of patients and his fellow doctors for attaining natural-looking results. Surgical signs are virtually undetectable when done by him, by utilizing concealed and well-placed incisions that allow for rapid healing and obfuscate the more obvious signs that one has had a cosmetic procedure. Dr. Stein's integrity, knowledge, and overall compassion is what earns his patients' trust. He is a truly concerned, sincere, and a compassionate doctor that greatly cares for his patients. Happy healthy patients and their satisfaction is what compels Dr. Stein into action every day.

• English

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1990)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Brow lift
  • Otoplasty
  • Laser resurfacing
  • Chemical peel

• Board Certified - Facial Plastic Surgery - American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board Certified - Otolaryngology - American Board of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
  • American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, member